lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013
GIANNIS KOTSIRAS Tha rotiso ta tragudia
Playlist file:
01. She says (Lei, lei, lei) [live]
02. The cigarette (To tsigaro) [live]
03. Blue bead (Handra thalasia) [live]
04. One way or another (Etsi ki alios)
05. Once (Efapax)
06. I don't blame you (Ego de se katigoro)
07. I will ask the songs (Tha rotiso ta tragoudia)
08. The sheet (To sentoni)
09. I will die for you (Pos tha pethano ego gia sena)
10. Come and cut me in two (Ela ke kopse me sta dio)
11. We will meet somewhere (Kapou tha vrethoume)
12. I love you (S' agapao)
13. I remember you (Se thimame)
14. Change the winter to summer (Kane to himona kalokeri)
15. Child again (Ke pali pedi)
16. About love (Giro ap' tin agapi)
17. My love (Agapi mou esi) [live with Kitrina Podilata] 320 Kbps
PEPE
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
AMIGOS, POR FAVOR, SOLICITEN REPOSICION AQUI DEBAJO DE CADA ALBUM QUE BUSCAN, A FIN DE FACILITARNOS SU LOCALIZACION. GRACIAS. SE REPONDRA UN MAXIMO DE 7 ALBUMES SEMANALES POR PERSONA.
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.